B. Brooks Benson has been an attorney in the Utica area for over 25 years. His areas of practice include Social Security Disability, Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation. Attorney Benson graduated Brown University (A.B., with honors 1979); Princeton Theological Seminary (M.Div.,1983); Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1986).
Brooks is in much demand by clients in need of assistance with Social Security Disability and Worker’s Compensation cases.
- J.D – Case Western Reserve University School of Law – 1986
- M.Div – Princeton Theological Seminary – 1983
- A.B – Brown University – 1979
- American Jurisprudence Award
- Licensed attorney for 36 Years
- Oneida County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Workers Compensation Bar Association of Central New York
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers