Peter M. Hobaica, Esq.
5 Star Reviews
What Makes Attorney Peter M. Hobaica Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Peter M. Hobaica, the founder of the law firm, has been practicing law since 1985. Peter was born and raised in Utica, graduating from Thomas R. Proctor High School, Utica College, Magna Cum Laude, and Syracuse University College of Law.
Peter is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers. He is a plaintiff’s attorney, specializing in Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability, Estates and Trusts, Criminal Law and Real Estate. In addition to his law practice, Peter is an Ordained Deacon serving the Parish of St. Louis Gonzaga, in the Utica, New York Eparchy (Diocese) of St. Maron of Brooklyn, New York. Peter has been recognized as a leading member of the legal community and his local community.
- J.D – Syracuse University College of Law – (1984)
- B.A – Utica College – (1981)
- Past President of the Oneida County Bar Association
- Past Director of the Oneida County Bar Association
- Member – New York State Bar Association
- Member – New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member – New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member – American College of Trial Lawyers
- NY – Licensed attorney for 37 Years