Peter W. Hobaica Esq.
5 Star Reviews
What Makes Attorney Peter W. Hobaica Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Peter W. Hobaica was raised in Utica, New York, graduating from Utica Senior Academy High School in 1993, Hartwick College, Oneonta, New York in 1997, and Syracuse University College of Law 2003.
Peter W. is primarily a plaintiff’s attorney, specializing in Civil Litigation, Serious Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death and Bankruptcy (Debtor Chapter 7). Peter W. also specializes in the areas of Estates and Real Estate.
- J.D – Syracuse University College of Law – (2000 – 2003)
- B.A – Hartwick College – (1993 – 1997)
- Board Member – Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce – (2019 – Present)
- Board Member – Cooperstown Rotary Foundation – (2019 – Present)
- NY – Licensed attorney for 17 Years
- Oneida County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Central New York Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Lawyers of Distinction