Utica Premises Liability Lawyers
You Can Trust Our Quarter-Century Track Record of Success
Premises liability, slip and fall and dog bite injuries are no laughing matters. Although a sudden fall in a deceptively dangerous area or sudden bite from an unfamiliar dog may seem merely embarrassing at first, the serious repercussions of these events could be felt for months or years into the future – possibly even the rest of your life.
Premises liability injuries, those occurring on property belonging to another person, family or business, can result in pain, suffering, expensive medical bills, lost wages and hospitalization. If you have suffered one of these devastating injuries, look to the trial-ready law firm of Hobaica Law Office. For over 25 years, we have been helping injured people just like you get on the road to recovery by providing compassionate yet aggressive representation.
We want to be there for you, handling the legal issues so that you can focus on your health. You can call us toll-free at 888.457.8413 or send us an e-mail.
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis – you owe us no attorney fees unless we secure a verdict or settlement on your behalf.
There are a number of different injuries that can fall under the broader category of premises liability. Some of these include:
- Slip-and-fall accidents on unsafe, improperly-maintained, wet or icy property
- Inadequate security leading to assault or break-ins
- Lack of posted warning to pedestrians about hazardous environments such as holes, breaks in pavement or slippery conditions
- Abrupt changes in height of floors or ceilings without adequate warning
- Unsafe or malfunctioning elevators or escalators
- Insufficient lighting
- Narrow stairwells and those without handrails
Contact Our Skilled Premises Liability Attorney in Utica Today
Call us today to schedule your free initial consultation. Our toll-free number is 888.457.8413. You can also contact us online.